Friday, August 24, 2007

School

Well I've decided to torture myself and applied and was accepted to a distance program offered through San Jose State -to get my Masters of Public Health....which is where I've been for the last week! Orientation, meeting my new cohort & instructors, and attending my first class. So if I look frazzled for the next two years -now you know why. It's an intense 2 year program wherein each class only lasts 6-7 weeks (I don't know how I'm going to make it through Epidemiology in that short of a time), and there is no thesis or final project but a comprehensive test! Just so those of you who are here in Chico know -I'm eternally gratefull for all the help you've given already to help this single mom :). Poor T was abondoned by her mother for 6 days and thank goodness she has a family of friends who love her.

3 comments:

Gina said...

YOU ROCK!!! I was thinking about the Masters program this summer and even talked to someone at Univ. Phoenix...then I decided the thought of going back to school gave me hives. We are supporting you 1,000,000%!!! XOXO

Shana said...

That's what you get for applying!!! :) Congrats and good luck!

Cari said...

Good luck! Getting my master's was a lot of fun. I was soo sad when it ended, so I'm jealous of you!